1. Contest commences Monday, June 1st, 2009 at 12:00 AM (EST).
2. Contest ends .
3. Only participants and fans of Operation: RADAR are eligible to enter.
4. One entry submission per member.
5. In the case of a group submission, the group may only submit one entry. The members of that group may submit one additional entry if they so choose.
6. The cover may be done by means of a: A) piano cover, B) acoustic cover, or (B) a cappella. If the contestant has a question about another form of entry, please email with the SUBJECT READING: Alternate Cover Entry Form.
7. Entries may be submitted as a video or sound recording. If entered as a video, please post on YouTube and submit the video’s URL as entry to the contest. If enteredd as a sound recording, please be sure to have the file saved as a WMP or MP3.
8. Identification of a contestant in their entry is prohibited. The contestant may not reveal their name, age or location within their video or sound recording. When submitting their entry into the contest, the email should provide: A) Name, B) Location, and C) Age.
9. Entries will be judged by BritneySpears.Org/ToxicThrill.com/WorldOfBritney.com staff members.
10. Staff members of BritneySpears.Org/ToxicThrill.com/WorldOfBritney.com and relatives of those staff members are not eligible to participate in the contest.
11. The top 5 entries will be displayed on BritneySpears.Org/ToxicThrill.com/WorldOfBritney.com and the official Facebook group page of Operation: RADAR.
12. Fans will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite submissions out of the top 5.
13. The winning entry will be featured on the BritneySpears.Org/ToxicThrill.com/WorldOfBritney.com hompages and the official Facebook group page for Operation: RADAR.
14. The winner of the contest will receive a Britney Spears prize pack.
15. All entries are to be submitted to BritneySpearsDotOrg@yahoo.com with the SUBJECT LINE READING: Cover Contest Entry.
CLICK HERE to join on Facebook.